(currently supported in Austria, Germany,Norway,Portugal,Singapore and the United States)
- iOS: Is your iPhone’s Bluetooth on? If not, please turn it on.
- Open the mySugr App and find “Connections” in the side menu.
- Select the Accu-Chek Guide and activate it.
- Android: Open the mySugr App and find "Connections" in the side menu.
- Bluetooth will be automatically activated on your smartphone if it's not currently active.
- Turn on your meter.
- Go into “Settings” on the meter,
- Select “Wireless” then “Pairing” then “Pair Device” and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new wireless connection.
- Watch for a pairing notification on your smartphone (popup message or notification center).
- Enter the code from your meter to your smartphone to confirm the pairing.
- Pairing and activation was successful - Your meter is now connected to the mySugr App!
You can return to the mySugr homescreen via the side menu.
To transfer readings from your meter into Logbook, tap on “My Data” then “Data Transfer” and finally “Wireless”.
Still having some trouble? Check out our troubleshooting tips here.
We can support following devices:
(Android Version 5.0.+)
(iOS Version 10.3.+)