Let the bolus calculator do the work in a few simple steps:
- Create a new entry
- Enter a blood sugar and / or carbohydrates
- Tap the calculator icon beside the "bolus (food)" field
- The Bolus Calculator displays a suggested insulin dose
- Tap on the green calculator icon to accept the suggestion
- The insulin dose details are automatically added to your entry
You can add more info to your entry, of course. Like a meal description, tags, sports and so on. Save the entry when you’re finished, and tada! And you didn’t have to do all that math in your head. Fancy, right?
The Bolus Calculator will also keep track of active insulin on board from this bolus, and factor it in for any upcoming correction boluses, where applicable.
Before you can use the bolus calculator, you have to personalize a few settings and agree to the Terms of Service (TOS).
Be as accurate as you can while filling out the settings. The more accurate they are, the more accurate the Bolus Calculator result will be.
If you want to change any of the Bolus Calculator settings later, you'll find these in the Logbook settings. There you can also disable the bolus calculator completely.
Bolus calculator is only available in Europe!