How do I transfer data from my Accu-Chek® Aviva/Performa Connect into my mySugr Logbook?
- iOS: Is your iPhone’s Bluetooth on? If not, please turn it on.
- Open mySugr Logbook and find “Connections” in the side menu.
- Select the Accu-Chek Aviva/Performa Connect and activate it.
- Android: Open mySugr Logbook and find "Connections" in the side menu.
- Bluetooth will be automatically activated on your smartphone if it's not currently active.
- Turn on your meter.
- Go into “Settings” on the meter,
- Select “Wireless” then “Pairing” then “Pair Device” and follow the on-screen instructions to create a new wireless connection.
- Watch for a pairing notification on your smartphone (popup message or notification center).
- Enter the code from your meter to your smartphone to confirm the pairing.
- Pairing and activation was successful - Your meter is now connected to the logbook app!
You can return to the Logbook homescreen via the side menu.
To transfer readings from your meter into Logbook, tap on “My Data” then “Data Transfer” and finally “Wireless”.
Tip: On the Accu-Chek Aviva/Performa connect meter you can enable the “Auto-Send” function to automatically send your blood glucose value to mySugr Logbook after each measurement (if Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone). Auto-Send is found under "Settings" and "Wireless".
All values since the last import will be synchronized into mySugr Logbook. After syncing you can edit the readings as desired (add carbs, insulin, notes, etc.).
mySugr Logbook is pretty smart about importing values. All entries with the same blood glucose value and a similar time (+/- 10 minutes) will be merged together. No double entries. Is that nice or what?