As always, monstrously fast.
- Open mySugr App and open the side menu
- Tap on "other data sources"
- Select Google Fit integration
- Now confirm which google account should be connected to the mySugr app.
- When the set up was successfully a little pop will appear.
- Now your steps data from Google Fit will be synced to your graph in the mySugr app.
Double tap on the graph to open an overlay control panel where you can enable or disable visibility of activity data in your graph.
Your activities and steps are immediately sent to the graph. You will see steps as a vertical bar in the graph.