How can I synchronize steps from Google Fit to mySugr app?
As always, monstrously fast.
- Open mySugr App and open the side menu
- Tap on "Connections"
- Select Google Fit integration
- Now confirm which google account should be connected to the mySugr app.
- When the setup was successfully a little pop will appear.
- Now your steps data from Google Fit will be synced to your graph in the mySugr app.
Double-tap on the graph to open an overlay control panel where you can enable or disable visibility of activity data in your graph.
Your steps are immediately sent to the graph. You will see steps as a vertical bar in the graph.