How do I transfer data from my Accu-Chek® Instant into mySugr?
- Is your iPhone’s Bluetooth on? If not, please turn it on.
- First, turn on Location Services for the mySugr app during the pairing process. You can turn it back off once you're done. Settings > Apps > mySugr > Location Services. Be sure it's turned on.
- Bluetooth should turn on automatically when you begin the pairing process for Android devices
Now let's get those readings into your logbook! Open the mySugr app and go to “Connections” in the tab menu located at the bottom of the screen
- Select the Accu-Chek Instant and activate it.
- Turn off your meter.
- Long press the button (around 3 seconds) until the Bluetooth pairing symbol shows up
- Watch for a pairing notification on your smartphone (popup message or notification center).
- Enter the PIN code (find it on the back of your meter)
- Pairing and activation were successful - Your meter is now connected to the mySugr App!
- You can return to the mySugr home screen via the side menu.
All values since the last import will be synchronized into mySugr Logbook. After syncing you can edit the readings as desired (add carbs, insulin, notes, etc.).
If you need any help during the pairing process, please contact us in support at firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the support and feedback option located under "More" in the tab menu in the app and we'll be happy to help!