How to Connect Accu-Chek Guide Me with the mySugr app
Here is a step by step tutorial how you can connect your new Accu-Chek Guide Me meter to your mySugr app!
* iOS: Is your iPhone’s Bluetooth on? If not, please turn it on.
* Android: Bluetooth should turn on automatically when you begin the pairing process.
- First, turn on Location Services for the mySugr app during the pairing process. You can turn it back off once you're done. Settings > Apps > mySugr > Location Services. Be sure it's turned on.
Make sure the Guide Me meter is turned off.
- Open the mySugr app and go to “Connections” in the tab bar menu located at the bottom of the screen
- Tap Connections
- Tap Accu-Chek Guide Me
- Again, be sure your meter is not powered on and is "OFF" before you begin. Do not turn the meter on using the power button in the connection process. The meter will power on when you press the < > buttons when prompted in step 2 on the connection screen.
- Tap the green "Connect now" button
- Long press both (<) and (>) buttons at the same time for 3-5 seconds until the Bluetooth symbol shows, and 2 interlocked circles are flashing.
- Turn the meter over and find the PIN number at the bottom
- On your phone, tap the green "Next: enter PIN code" button.
- When the pop-up appears, enter the PIN code you've located on the back of your meter at the bottom and tap "Pair"
- You should now have a "Successfully Connected" message on your screen, and if you've already taken any BG measurements, they'll be imported into the app automatically.
- Tap Done to take you back to the Connections page.
Or watch a short video here.
**Please note: Up to 3 Guide Me meters can pair to an iOS device, but only 1 per Android device.