Here is a step by step tutorial how you can connect your new Accu-Chek Guide Me meter to your mySugr app!
* iOS: Is your iPhone’s Bluetooth on? If not, please turn it on.
* Android: Bluetooth should turn on automatically when you begin the pairing process.
- First, turn on Location Services for the mySugr app during the pairing process. You can turn it back off once you're done. Settings > Apps > mySugr > Location Services. Be sure it's turned on.
Make sure the Guide Me meter is turned off.
- Open the app and tap on the 3 lines in the upper left-hand corner to open the side menu.
- Tap Connections
- Tap Accu-Chek Guide Me
- Tap the green "Connect now" button
- Long press both (<) and (>) buttons at the same time for 3-5 seconds until the Bluetooth symbol shows, and 2 interlocked circles are flashing.
- Turn the meter over and find the PIN number at the bottom
- On your phone, tap the green "Next: enter PIN code" button.
- When the pop-up appears, enter the PIN code you've located on the back of your meter at the bottom and tap "Pair"
- You should now have a "Successfully Connected" message on your screen, and if you've already taken any BG measurements, they'll be imported into the app automatically.
- Tap Done to take you back to the Connections page.
Or watch a short video here.